- A customer wanted to insure adherence to a business
- Used 1% of the production database for development purposes
- Would significantly reduce hits against production database during the development cycle
- Data Source Usage Reports developed by Argos, show the history of campaign execution as it relates to the usage of data sources in the Affinium Campaign environment.
- For this customer, the report revealed the fact that a majority of users were still using production database as a data source for campaign flowchart development.
- Results: When this information was presented to the customer, the Users communicated that the 1% DB did not accurately represent the whole, so the 1% DB was reformulated with a representative sample of the overall population.
- Benefits: The Data Source Usage Reports present a factual view of the usage of data sources in the Affinium Campaign environment allowing Marketing and IT departments to coordinate on database resource utilization.